Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cute Pics
















Okay.....since I was all talk last post and no pics then I am all pics and no talk with this post. Just some cute pics that I have not had the chance to send out yet. These are just her mastering climbing in and out of her shopping cart, her reading her Dr. Seuss books, and watching the Wizard of Oz (a girl after her mommy's own heart). She doesn't pay much mind to the television or even cartoons but she does like Wizard of Oz. I just popped it in one night when we had her set up going on in the living room with her crib mattress and her sippy cup and fruit loops! Wow...what a life. She loved it. Now at least I have something to occupy her when I have to put her in the swing while I jump in the shower. She will watch the whole movie through if we let her and that is the only thing so far that she will watch that intently. As you can see with the expression on her face, she really gets into it.

2 comments:

emily said...

Hi
Thought i would let u know my favorite one is the hug between kassidy and her friend because they are being taught love .The climbing reminds me of her father the great climber of them all!!! has scared me a few times in his day. love u all.
Love auntie em

The Ordinary Horse said...

Too cute sitting on the pillow w/her snack and movie! What's her favorite part of WoOz? Love that movie; haven't tried it w/ E yet. Great pictures; great post! Get together soon.