Friday, May 15, 2009

Sleeping Beauty and Flower Pics
















I LOVE getting pics of Kassidy while she is sleeping. I think I will start taking regular pics of her when she sleeps and put them on the blog every now and then because I think it is just so cute to see a baby peacefully sleeping. The other pics are of a bush that grows in the front of our house. I think it is an azalea bush. I kept telling myself before it bloomed that I was going to get some pics with her sitting in front of it when it started blooming but, as you can see, I only remembered to do so as the blooms were already falling off so that was a bummer but you can still get some effect of how pretty it is. Maybe next year we can catch it at it's peak. Next week, hopefully, Kassidy and I are going to meet up with a friend from church who is trying to get her photography business up and going and we are going to see if we can get some good pics of Kassidy outside in natural surroundings and get some shots that are not posed but just some spontaneous shots of her so I am excited to see how they will turn out. I will post them as soon as I get them. Kassidy and I are starting to get a little bored of hanging around the house and not doing much. But over the next few months we have plans to have several visitors. In less than a month we will be going to the beach with Billy's family so that will be a blast. Kassidy will have her cousins to play with and that will be fun. Also, it will be hot enough this time that she should get in more play time in the pool and beach than the last time we went so we are definitely looking forward to that. After that, Mamaw Beep Beep is coming down in July to stay with us for a week. My aunt Kim, who was one that came down at Easter and went to the beach with us is, is going back down to the beach and since mamaw had such a blast with Kassidy and I when she came to visit us at Easter then she decided to have Aunt Kim drop her off at our house for the week and pick her up on the way back from the beach so that will be some more good quality time with Mamaw Beep Beep again and we are so thankful to have all the time with her that we can. Kassidy is blessed to have her great-grandmother still alive and well. She also has another great grandmother on my dad's side but unfortunately I do not have any recent photos of her and Kassidy together because if you take a picture of her she gets mad. I don't like getting my pic taken either but if you take one of her then you have a fight on your hands. I have decided after looking at the pics of Mamaw Beep Beep that I am just going to have to fight with her because the pics are some precious moments that I want Kassidy to have. We may go home to visit family in WV sometime this summer in July/August timeframe and I am going to have to hide my camera when she is holding Kassidy and take some shots before she realizes what I am doing so stay tuned for those coming up.

1 comment:

And Merrilee Makes Three said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the sleeping Kassidy pictures. What an angel! Keeping all of you in our thoughts and prayers!

Mark, Beth and Merrilee