Saturday, February 13, 2010

SNOW!




As you can see, it SNOWED!!!! Yes...I know there are some of you who are saying I wouldn't be so excited if all I did was shovel snow every extra chance I get or have the many inconveniences of it. There are so many people I know that live in the areas that got hammered with the snow with one storm after another. I really miss snow living here in North Carolina so even when we get one snow fall of a few inches then I get excited. I cannot remember the last time I made a snowman and this was Kassidy's first snowman in her life. It was fun but even funner when I was trying to create Frosty's facial features only to turn around and see that Kassidy was eating his future nose (carrot). It was a nice day to play in the snow because it wasn't very cold. Actually, in the first pic you can see the snowman did not last long. You can see where the sun came out full blast and everything is already starting to melt due to how warm outside it is. Good thing I took pics of the snowman right away. I got her that snowsuit on a good sale for next year but little did I know she would end up wearing it this winter so that is why it is so big. I was getting it for next year although I'm not sure we will get any snow so we went ahead and used it today so I know she will at least get to wear it once.

No comments: