Thursday, September 9, 2010

MiMi and PopPop Visit



MiMi and PopPop went to TN to see Reggie when he came in on leave from Afghanistan. On their way back to FL they stopped in to spend a few nights with us. One day when daddy worked and mommy had doctor appointments, MiMi, PopPop, and Kassidy had an outing together that included lunch, shopping and getting their nails done. I do believe, however, that PopPop skipped on getting his nails done. hehe Kassidy, of course, came back with some gifts and one of her favorite ones was the umbrella you see above. I don't know if it will last until our next rain shower or not. She loves walking around in the house with it. I think I will put her outside during the next rain and let her use it for it's proper use. :) It just so happened that while they were here MiMi had a birthday. So some of the pics were her birthday dinner, cake and present. We were glad they were here and we got to celebrate it together.

1 comment:

marty said...

As usual i had a great time at Nikki's house. I loved spending time with Kassidy, even if she did blow my candles out before me.