Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Gifts

Thanks to everyone who sent gifts to Kassidy for Christmas and her birthday. I got bogged down with other things in life and have not been as good as previously about posting things as soon as we get them. We know it means a lot to you who are far away to be able to be in touch as much as possible and I know how many of you enjoy seeing the pics of her with your packages just as much as we appreciate you sending them our way. Because it took me so long to post this, I am in fear of leaving someone out of the loop who sent a present to Kassidy but I am going to give it a shot with just posting a bunch of pics on at one time and acknowledging those that my memory will allow so if you sent one and it does not show up here or you are missed in the mentioning, then I am apologizing ahead of time. The gifts above were sent by various friends and family (Amanda, Amy B. and crew, Angel and crew, Aunt Emily and Uncle Terry, Aunt Kim and crew, Reggie and crew(including a special beautiful wooden box made by cousin Emily), Great Aunt Kim and crew, Mamaw Beep Beep, and Mamaw Peg). We love you all and miss everyone and hope to see everyone shortly. Thanks again for helping make this Christmas very special for all of us!

No comments: