Tuesday, March 27, 2012

First Official Sleepover

The first time that Kassidy stayed away from home without either Billy or me was when Billy was deployed and I had to take a trip to the ER because of a severe case of the flu. Thankfully, my friend Amy was here to save the day and get Kassidy for the night. Although I guess this could be considered a sleepover, I do not think it was the kind of sleepover that Amy or Kassidy would consider pleasant. hehe Screaming herself to sleep is not what I would consider fun for anybody. We have mentioned to Kassidy on several occasions over the years if she would like to have a sleepover one day at a friend or family member's house and she adamantly stook with the answer 'NO! One day recently she decided that she wanted to have a sleepover at Amanda, Kristen and Marissa's house. Sooooooo they willfully obliged. As you can see in the pics, she had a blast and truth beknown I think the girls did too. Maybe another one is in order. Not sure how long it will take until she gets comfortable enough with someone else to do the same and not so sure how long it will be until MOMMY can go without her another night. Billy and I miss her so much when she is gone that we cannot wait until she gets back. But we are glad to see her becoming more confident in knowing that she is growing up and can do such things. Thanks girls for making that night so special.

No comments: