Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Little Dancer

I fall into the category of one of those people who watch the Dancing With the Stars episodes every now and again. Kassidy asks frequently if it is coming on that day and she loves to watch it with me or rather she loves to dance while it is on. Her eyes rarely goes to the TV while they dance because she is too busy dancing. The only time she really pays attention is to determine her favorite for the night which is based on the dress they are wearing. It's pretty easier to predict who her favorite will be because it is always the girl who is wearing pink. She also uses this TV time to go into her closet and put on one of her favorite fancy dresses. I too find myself ignoring the actual show/dances because I am distracted by the little dancer in my midst instead, but can ya blame me?

No comments: