Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Referral Picture


Introducing Xioa Dong Qi. She is 15 pounds and height 24.80 inches. I am posting her picture here and will get back later with a post with more information. We will get two more pictures tomorrow and the packet of information. I will post immediately when we get them. The adoption agency said that the other two pictures look as if they were taken at the same time and aren't that different. The pictures were taken on April 30, 2008 so they are over two months old at this time and by the time we get her she will be around 9 months old so she will probably have changed even more so. Enjoy. We are soooo excited and happy to be able to finally share our little Kassidy's picture with everyone!


12 comments:

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Kassidy is just beautiful! :)

emily said...

She's so beautiful. I can't believe I can now put a face with a name. I am so excited to meet you and be your Aunt. I love you already. Aunt Jodi

Louise in SC said...

She is a real beauty!! I know how thrilled you are...celebrate celebrate the Gift from heaven!!
Congrats! Louise aka Briellesmom

Ashley said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!!

Colleen said...

Is she from the Qichun SWI in Hubei? If so, we have a yahoo group for that. Let me know and I'll send you an invitation. Colleen (found you on RQ)

Karmen and Greg said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!!!! May God bless your family!

Karmen
www.babybernacchi.com

Catherine said...

Congratulations!! Pack those hair bows mommy!

Isa + Steph + Sijia + William said...

Congratulations!
Cute little girl with lots of hair! Wow!

isabelle
lid 03/23/2006

Kath said...

What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!!!!

Tracy said...

She is adorable! I love her hair. Congrats.

Tracy from RQ

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your new baby!!! She is beautiful!!

Clint said...

I can't wait to hold my little egg roll princess!Love Ya.
Uncle Clint