Thursday, April 29, 2010

Easter




Here are a few Easter pics the morning before leaving for church. This is a dress that her Aunt Jodi got her so we thought it would serve as an Easter dress quite well. Also, she is opening a cheap Walmart Easter basket with cheap princess jewelry and a few packages of sweets. We had actually went to the Disney store and other places and acquired together a nice easter basket supply with a Disney Princess bag in place of the more traditional basket. However, I put it in my closet to hide it for about a week. Not a good place to hide things from her since she thinks that she needs to help me decide what to wear everyday and pick out my shoes for me. So....needless to say...easter ended up coming a little early for her so we did not want to go out and get another extravagant Easter contraption so this is what we did for the official Easter morning! AHHHHHHH. Lessons learned.

No comments: