Thursday, April 1, 2010

Princess Galore!



Here she is sporting one of the new outfits from Mimi and Poppop. Also....there are some pics of her after she went on her Walmart shopping spree tonight. She spent most of her monthly allowance all in one night. hehe She is princess this and princess that. Anything that has a picture of any disney princesses on it she goes crazy for. I found a princess swimsuit tonight at Walmart and then she found a foldout princess chair to sit in. I had to take a picture of her with her princess swimsuit but the kicker was that she robbed her easter bunny gift that I had hid in my closet. I should have known better than to hide it there because she always thinks she can pick my shoes out better than I can and always is going to get my shoes. This time she came out with her bag full of easter goodies and in that bag was a pink plastic disney princess cup that lights up when you push a button on the bottom so that is what the pics with the cup are. Not sure if the lights show up in the blog pics or not but that is what it is all about. Just wondering once the princess fad is over with what it will be next.

2 comments:

emily said...

the sneakers rock they are sooooooooo cute

Bill & Marty said...

pop pop picked out the outfit but i picked out tennis shoes, she wears them well.