Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chinese New Year
















We really were not planning on doing much for Chinese New Year but during the day I saw some decorations in the office that were peaking out through some bags. The decorations were left overs from the open house we had for her back in WV so I just decided to take them out and decorate the kitchen table and then we would dress up in our Chinese attire and have Chinese food for dinner. I have several different little cute Chinese dresses that we bought for Kassidy and never have a particular reason for her to wear them so this gave me a chance to dig one out and have her wear it before she grows out of it. It was all worth it just to see her all dressed up. SO CUTE! You will see what I mean with the pictures. She is cute anyways but this dress made her look like the genuine princess that she is.

No comments: