Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just Cute/First Time In Own Bed/Opening Gifts with Relatives




This is a few pictures of a few different things. One was just her being cute in a new little dress. I also got to capture her sleeping in her bed for the first time. Yes...I know. Hey, at least I am trying now. She did not like it once she figured out she was in her own bed not to watch a movie but to actually sleep. She cried and pointed to our bed and could not understand why I wanted her to sleep in her own bed. Finally, after me laying down with her awhile, she fell asleep and slept for 2-1/2 hours. I hope to ease into this where she can begin sleeping on her own in her own bed. I do have to admit I will thoroughly miss rolling over in the middle of the night and giving her a squeeze. There are also a few pics of us up at Jodi's house exchanging our gifts with her cousins. Since we didn't get there for Christmas this year we had a get together up at Jodi's with just her first cousins and Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents so the kids could exchange gifts. There is also a shot of Kassidy at Mamaw Beep Beeps getting her little farm animals that makes sounds.

No comments: