Monday, January 18, 2010

More WV Pics


Aunt Debbie and Uncle Eddie took some pics at Bob Evans when we met them and just sent them to me. I decided to add a few to the website because they got some really good ones and also included some of the weather and beautiful snow scenes that I did not capture in pics while I was there. I have to say that I really miss the snow every now and then but I do not miss it being as cold as it was when we visited. Also....that woman in the red shirt...that would be me. It was nice to actually get a decent pic of Kassidy and I together. I am always the one taking the pics which is fine by me because I do not like pics of me but I do, however, like to see Kassidy and I cuddled up every now and then.

2 comments:

marty said...

These are great pics. Uncle Eddie and Aunt Debbie look like there having fun with Kassidy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.