Thursday, January 14, 2010

Multimedia Project:

Hello everyone. It is me William (Billy). I don't do many posts on this site because Nikki is the one that has a lot to say. I do my part by being the addministrator of the site. That means you don't hear from me directly but I do most of the work behind the scenes and monitor it regularly. I help to modify the pictures and edit any inappropriate comments. I had to create a multimedia project containing a variety of elements for a college class I am taking and I thought why not use something I have already been doing for nearly two years now which a lot people have been able to enjoy.

This site has been used to talk to a lot of people while I have been across the world and keep them in touch on what has been going on with our family both in NC and also while I have been gone in Afghanistan. This blog has helped me when I start getting homesick by enabling me to see my two favorite girls any time I wanted and has put a smile back on my face many occasions when I am down and out.

I would like to give a special thanks to my wife, Nikki for taking all the pictures that have been posted on the blog. It is a lot of hard work when you have to watch the little one and try to keep the posts on the blog updated. There are a lot people that view this site and eagerly await the next posting.

Thanks to everyone who checks out our site.

1 comment:

emily said...

i think u both HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB i have enjoyed