Saturday, June 20, 2009

Eating
















As most know, Kassidy ate anything and everything that was not nailed down for the first few months after we had her but then slowed down and it has been more of a fight to get things down her as of late. I think she is now beginning to get a better appetite now and so I am introducing as many new things to her as possible hoping that she will have a good variety of likes and not be prone to being picky. She seems to be doing well so far in the eating department as these pics demonstrate. Also, to parents of little ones out there...I just discovered miracle popsicles yesterday. I never really gave her a popsicle yet just because I knew it would end up all over the place and she would never be able to eat the whole thing. However, yesterday while bravely looking at the popsicles and determining which one I would try, I saw a new product. They have several different varieties of slow-melt popsicles. These popsicles have some extra added gelatin to them thus causing them to melt much slower than regular popsicles and they have one that are mini popsicles that are just the right size for little ones Kassidy's age and it worked great. She ate the whole thing with little mess and enjoyed every bite. Also, Kassidy has to have a little country girl buried deep inside her somewhere because yesterday I made pinto beans, fried potatoes and cornbread and she ate them up. I also came across some easter candy on clearance so the little yellow duck you see is chocolate that she thoroughly enjoyed eating.

No comments: