Friday, June 26, 2009

Variety of Pics











These are just some recent pics I have taken that I wanted to post. She got the caterpillar a long time ago from pop pop and recently she has gotten it out a few times and grabbed it by the horns and started rocking so hard I thought she was going to fly off but all she did was giggle herself to death because she thought it was so funny that she was able to do that to it. I got her some bib overalls and I thought some of the pics I got of her in them were so cute. As you can see, she loves eating fruit but the whipped cream topping definitely makes it a lot yummier. She is developing such a personality. It is so cute to see her change so much and do so many different things. It seems that everyday she comes up with something new to do. Also, as you can see, we have a shoe drawer with her many different shoes in them. She can reach them and so everytime she thinks about going bye bye she will go in and bring me a pair of her shoes and if I say no we are not going bye bye then she will try again with a different pair of shoes and she also goes in my closet and gets my shoes so I can go bye bye too. Sometimes after she brings in her entire inventory of shoes I will give in and we will run to Walmart for a bit. I mean.....you can always go to Walmart for something, can't you?????




1 comment:

emily said...

I BELIEVE THE PICTURE OF KASSIDY HOLDING HER BELLY WITH THE OSH KOSH outfit pink shirt ON IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE IT IS SO CUTE AND AUNTIE EMs' BELLY HAS HURT OVER THE 4TH JULY 2009 WEEKEND so I HAVE ENDED UP MAKING THIS PIC OF YOU MY BACK GROUND for my pc for a while because YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
love auntie em