Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Strawberry Pickin' Time
















My friend, Amy, and I usually try to go strawberry picking every year with her girls and this year we were a little late but we still got it in before they all disappeared. This was Kassidy's first time going strawberry picking and if she does what she did this year we may be banned from strawberry fields forever! hehe As you can see in the pictures, she was very good at picking the strawberries however they never made it into the basket. They would take a detour to her mouth and ended up in her belly. I'm already looking forward to it again next year because I think she will be able to maneuver herself around the field a little better. But we have been eating the sweet, delicious strawberries since yesterday. They are so much better and sweeter than store bought.

1 comment:

marty said...

Yep she is my granddaughter, when I was little no one wanted to take me because i ate more strawberries then I put in my bucket.When I clean them now I eat half and put other half in the bowl.