Tuesday, June 30, 2009

new laptop/sleeping
















Here a few pics of her with her new Barbie laptop. She knows how to use it well. I actually spent extra money on a laptop that came with a mouse because she already knows how to use one so I wanted to get one with a mouse with it. Although this laptop will be destroyed before the recommended age of 8, I think she would not have been fooled as easily with the earlier age laptops so we will just have to use this and her next upgrade will probably be a customized computer that he daddy will have her set up with probably before kindergarten. :P I may have a personalized secretary soon. Also I caught a shot of her sleeping today with her Cat in the Hat doll. Again....sleeping pics....AHHHHHH.

1 comment:

Bill & Marty said...

Hope Billy sees these pics he would be so proud.