Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kassidy's Very Own Pool and Miss Independent











After the beach, we blew up our little splash pool for Kassidy because it is really getting very hot now so I thought I would get it up and going. Today was the first day she actually spent some real time in it and she absolutely loved it. I'm sure it is not as fun as the one at the beach but it does the job for her.
She also likes eating by herself. Some things of course she has not been very successful at so I feed her things that are more liquidy myself but she was so proud to be turned loose on the pancakes in the picture and thought she was really being a big girl doing it all by herself. It was actually a nice break for me instead of having to sit and feed her every bite until she was done. She is really becoming more independent of doing certain things and she knows it and always claps and waits for my praise once doing so. We are so proud of her and cannot wait to see what the next few months will bring.




No comments: