Friday, April 10, 2009

The Park/Coloring/Highchair Jail












Today the weather was so nice so we decided to go the park. I got some cute pics so I thought I would post them. She loves the slicky slides. She is still warming up to the swings though. She's not quite sure if she likes them yet. We got her some coloring books and crayons recently because lately she has been wanting to take our pens and paper away from us and start writing on them so I am sure we will be seeing some "writing on the wall" soon and I don't mean that the biblical way! I also caught a shot of her underneath her highchair. It is so funny because she will crawl underneath her highchair and cannot get out. We tell her she just checked herself into the slammer. Check out the constant look of the day of her walking around with her sippy cup straw hanging out of her mouth. I guess she is getting lazy and doesn't bother holding it and decides that just letting it hang out of her mouth is easier. At least it isn't a cigarette hanging out of her mouth so I guess I won't complain! LOL It could be worse.



No comments: