Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sandbox on Steroids and Pool











Billy and I have been wondering how she would react to a pool and the ocean. Many children are either scared to death or go full force showing no fear. Seems that she is the latter of the two. She loved both of them. She would chase the birds as they went into the ocean not caring at all at the vastness of the ocean or even the bone-chilling temperature of the water. She also loved the pool. Fortunately, our hotel room filled their outdoor pool with warm water which was even warmer than her bath water normally and that really made me glad since I am a major whimp when it comes to pool temperature. If it is not bathwater temp then you will not find me in there so we were pleasantly surprised and able to enjoy the pool which she did so. Because of her love of the water, I think swim lessons will be sometime in the near future. I also think she thought of her sandbox at home and thought that the one at the beach was much better.....then who wouldn't, right?




1 comment:

marty said...

I can't believe we get a pic of you Nikki.You two look good.