Friday, April 10, 2009

Pick-Me-Up



Thanks sis for the flowers and stuffed bear for Kassidy. This was sent by my sister Jodi the day that Billy left. It was a hard send off and so I called her and let go of my emotions and a few hours later I got this left at my front door. I don't know what I would do without all of the support that we have been getting from our family, church family, and friends during this time but I know that all the prayers are helpful and we are just looking forward already to Billy's leave during mid tour that he will have to come home and spend a couple weeks with us.

1 comment:

Karen said...

We thank Kassidy's daddy for serving for us. Since we shared that same three year wait, it makes me cry to think of both of you having to separate from him for so long. I'm sure you will be the most wonderful mommy until he comes home. I guess that wait taught us patience beyond what we thought we had. Our prayers for Billy are with you.

Karen, Dave and Olivia