Sunday, December 6, 2009

Billy and Kassidy playing








Sorry it has been awhile since I posted. I have just been really busy but I am taking a little time out to post part of the newer pics so some of you will stop calling me to say I need to update my blog. hehe Well...here ya go. These pics are of her and Billy having fun together. He left on Thursday and so we are counting down the days once again until he gets home for good. We were worried how she might react to him after him being gone for so long but the minute she laid eyes on him she reached for him and let him hold her constantly. Also, after a week or so, she changed from following me from room to room and started following Billy which was certainly fine with me. We had a good visit. He left Thursday (December 3). She has been saying his name as if to tell us she needs a good explanation where her daddy is. What else can you say to a 2-year-old other than daddy needed to go to work, would be gone for a long time but he will make come home eventually. I loved seeing them together. I could not ask for anything better.

1 comment:

emily said...

love seeing billy with kassidy playing such a blessing she is .love the high heels so cute she has so many cut outfits.