Sunday, December 6, 2009

Birthday Cake







We did not have a big birthday party yet since we were busy with not much time due to traveling and daddy being home so Billy went out and got her a little cake for us to at least have birthday cake. And believe me, Billy went out and bought so many things for her including a Beta Fish and a flat screen TV for her to have in her bedroom. I still had to have some little thing for her to open with having her cake so I bought some dressup shoes. She is a typical kid and loves putting on shoes of any size, color or shape so I as you can see in the pics she took off with her high heels on. She truly can walk better in heels than I can I think.
As I said in one of the other posts, if you got her something and it is not on the blog yet that is just because I am pooped and it is 11:30 PM so I am stopping here and will try to add the rest of the more recent pics as soon as possible.

1 comment:

And Merrilee Makes Three said...

These pictures are all wonderful and so good to see. What a beautiful little girl. I love the one where she looks a little like Tina Turner. Our little girls are growing up so quickly. Merrilee loves looking at these pictures with me. Keep 'em coming!