Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning


Here are just a few pictures of Kassidy opening her presents under the tree once she got up at 10:30 AM. Yep....she doesn't have the concept of Santa yet so she was not rushing to get up. She amazes me how late she sleeps in at her age. I can only imagine what it is going to be like once she has to start getting up early for school but we are not even going to think that far ahead yet. It is almost 10 AM now on the day after Christmas and needless to say the mornings are when I get most of my work done seeing as I get up very early and she sleeps late. If it were not for that, I do not know when I could get on this blog and do all the updates I do. But enjoy the pics of her opening her gifts. The biggest hit this year was a last minute gift I picked up in the Disney Store after I had decided not to buy her anything else but it was a Minnie Mouse cash register and she loves Minnie Mouse so I gave in and got it and it ended up being her favorite gift. She gets a bunch of things that she just throws to the side but she played with that cash register all day yesterday. Whenever she would go from room to room she would carry it along with her. It was cute. She also got a Mister Potato Head and obviously thought the glasses looked better on her.

2 comments:

And Merrilee Makes Three said...

Even though the weather threw you a curve, it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I wish my daughter would sleep past 7! Miss you guys. Looking forward to the day when we're all together again!

Love ya!

Mark, Beth and Merrilee

emily said...

u are to pretty i love that hair. Thanks for sharing ur Christmas with us all.
love auntie em