Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Billy's "Other Woman" and Halloween Gifts











There are often some celebrity people who visit overseas to our troops as a morale booster. Recently, one of the bachelorettes from the show "The Bachelor" showed up. I am a sucker when it comes to a few reality shows and I watched a season of "The Bachelor" when this particular woman, Deanna, was in it so when she showed up where Billy is in Afghanistan, then he suffered for his wife and got his picture taken with this beautiful woman just for me. haha
With Halloween coming up, Angel sent Kassidy, me, Amanda, Kristen, Marissa, Grace and Allie Kate some treats. Here are some pics of them getting their candy, bracelets, and such. She sent Kassidy a cute Minnie Mouse dress which you will see shortly whenever I post pictures of her wearing it tomorrow for the Disney on Ice we are going to. I am hoping she will like it and will sit still long enough for it. We have not been to anything like this so I am hoping she will last through it and it will not scare her. I am excited to see her reaction. We also celebrated Kristen's birthday a little late with her birthday dinner and Ms. Amy made a cake and brought it.




1 comment:

emily said...

That cake looks good!!! looks like the girls are having fun.happy halloween.
love auntie em