Thursday, October 8, 2009

Favorite Outfit/Trick Or Treat Preview Spoiler/Braids












I have a favorite outfit of hers. Heaven knows she has had so many clothes it is hard to pick out any particular favorite one but I have to say that this one ranks high on the list. I have been trying to find it again so I can buy it in bigger sizes so she can have it for a long time but with no luck so far. My cousin, Whitney, got this same outfit when she had her baby shower a couple months ago and the person that bought it said they got it at Toys R Us but I went later that day and could not find any sign of it. It is by Carters. If anybody sees it please let me know. I need it in every size until the age of like 21! hehe
Also, we went to Walmart the other day and I was not even setting out to look for her a Trick or Treat outfit yet but when I passed by the aisle with the costumes, my eye fixed on a certain outfit. Anybody that knows her or has read the blog knows that she is a "Wizard of Oz" fanatic. I too was in love with that movie all of my life so I made sure that it was one of the first movies I got for her. Well.....lets just say it was a hit because every single day she points to the DVD and whines until I put it in. We will not watch the entire thing every day but we at least get a little in almost every day. When I passed the costume aisle and saw the Dorothy outfit I HAD to get it. I waited a couple days and couldn't wait any longer and had to try it on her and to do a preview of how it was going to look with all the git up and go. She already had a little dog that looked like Toto except this dog is more white than brown but we are going with the fact that he has just aged a little to save some money on a new dog. Dorothy also had her hair on each side in twists but I tried that and could not get that down pat so we are going with braids. I had never tried to braid her hair before but it does great and she does great sitting there too. As a matter of fact, I braided it again last night when she got out of the bath before going to bed. She sits there like a real trooper. What we do to be beautiful. So anyways....here are a few pics of her Treat or Treat costume ahead of time with more to come on the actual fun day when we get all the candy!



No comments: