Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Boat and Toenails












When Mimi and PopPop were here they had a boat and so she got in and climbed and started saying "Cheese." The little girl has learned how much her mommy enjoys taking pictures of her now and so if I don't even have the camera now she will say cheese and then I run off to get the camera and think to myself how right she is and why didn't I think to take a picture before she did. hehe
When Mamaw Debbie was here she painted Kassidy's toenails for the first time. So darn cute! And then I painted my toenails and we got a pic together of our freshly painted toenails. With her love of clothes and primping and twirling around without prompting while looking in the mirror at herself, I think we will do just fine. It is so fun having a little girl who enjoys mommy fixing her hair, going shopping, and dressing her up. I cannot imagine what I would do if she would not enjoy it.

1 comment:

marty said...

If you think she is cute now, wait untill we get the boat in the water.