Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Daddy's Cool Truck












She's already getting practice I think. We went out into the garage today and she walked over to her daddy's truck and pounded the door trying to get into it. She thinks her daddy's truck is much cooler than mommy's car. So I opened the door and let her get in but the problem occurred when trying to get her out. By the time I was ready to get her out from behind the steering wheel, she obviously had, in those few minutes, already claimed the truck as hers. She adjusted all the settings to her own. She started screaming so it all ended on me putting her carseat in the truck and taking a ride in it to Dairy Queen to get some ice cream. Wow....a ride in the truck and ice cream.....this is the life! I actually needed to take it for a ride anyways because it has been sitting for so long. I thought these pics of her in the truck were so cute.

1 comment:

emily said...

LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS EVERYTHING TUNED IN AND UP FOR HER DADDY.SHE IS ALWAYS SMILING HAPPY LITTLE GAL