Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sit and Spin Toy
















Well...I couldn't wait. I have been picking up a thing here and there and tucking it away in my closet for either her birthday or Christmas present but today I wasn't feel well enough to go out and do anything so today we stayed in and I felt sorry for her because I thought she was so bored. Therefore, I went and got out one of the toys, being a Playskool Musical Sit and Spin. I have been wanting to give this particular one to her anyways so I went ahead, got it out of the box, put it together and put her on it. At first, the tears just came with screams of fear. REALLY? Out of all the things you do....climbing on anything and everything, picking up any form of insect, etc. you are going to be afraid of a Playskool toy? So I got her off and just showed her from a distance what it did and how it worked and then she thought "HMMMM okay maybe I will give it one more try." She sat down and started off like a pro spinning on it and hitting the wheel when the music went off. I am kind of getting the feeling also that she is going to have another trait that her daddy has.....no patience! Whenever she tries to do something, she will get upset and started whining and crying and look at me as if to say...okay you do it because I am done. But eventually she will get it done and then clap for herself.

1 comment:

emily said...

love the sit and spin they been around a long time.she is getting so pretty and looks like lots of personality