Friday, October 23, 2009

Hair, Hair, and more Hair
















Well....those of you who watched us from the start of this adoption knows that Kassidy had hair from the get go. I often wonder how much hair she had when she was born. That is one of the first things that people comment about when seeing her. It is just uncommon for a child of her age to have so much hair. It is so fun to fix and try to find new ways of showing it off. Since we have had her, most of the time her hair has been spent up in ponytails because it was either hot, the easiest way to fix it, and also I felt that if I left it down and used barrettes or headbands that she would just pull them out but I think she is old enough now to know not to bother it. One of Kassidy's friends from church always has the cutest headbands so I asked where she got them and Kassidy and I went to the store and got three of them and I took some pics of her with one of the headbands in her hair. It really shows off her hair and I cannot wait until Sunday to go to church and try to keep her hair down with the headband. Here are some pics of her posing with her new hairdo. There is also a pic of her opening her Halloween card that Mimi and Poppop sent her.

1 comment:

emily said...

I LOVE THE BOTTOM PIC SO PRECIOUS!!
THE HEADBAND ARE SO CUTE