Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sleeping/Waking Up Pics and DWTS









I don't watch a lot of television except to keep it on just for noise throughout the day and Kassidy will watch some cartoons here and there but there are a couple shows that I enjoy watching and one of those shows is DWTS (Dancing With the Stars). It is funny because I think Kassidy enjoys watching it as much as I do. Sometimes she will stay up a little later with me on the night it comes on or we will catch it on DVR the next day. She loves to dance and I love to see her dance. She just stands up and starts shaking that little behind and going up and down. So funny. Here are some pics of her watching it and the funniest thing is that when the audience starts clapping at the end of the dance, she claps too as you can see in one of the pics.
I couldn't help but post a few pics of her waking up too. About 90% of the time she wakes up with a smile on her face and a kiss ready to be had but it does take her a few seconds to orient herself first. She will roll around around and stretch out and then her eyes are half open and half closed at the same time. I love watching her wake up. I hope that when she starts school in a few years that she will maintain this same lovely attitude in the mornings, but I am not counting on it.

No comments: