Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back at the White Swan in Guangzhou






Hello everyone. We made it back to the White Swan Hotel in Guangzhou. This is the last half of the trip. We have what we came for and are ready to come home now but I guess it will have to wait a few more days. I am not complaining though because now is where I get to shop. We left out of Wuhan this morning and flew to Guangzhou. Kassidy was great on the trip. She slept as soon as we got on the flight and stayed asleep the whole 1-1/2 hour and then slept on the bus part ways back to the hotel. She has been so good and hardly even whimpers unless she sees some food and then she will scream until she gets some. We are coming to realize that we will have to be the ones to decide when she is full because she will eat until she makes herself sick. We definitely do not have a picky baby. The only thing we have a problem with is her drinking of fluids. She will only drink milk from a bottle. The only way I can get any juice or water down her is to use the medicine dropper and feed it to her like a little bird. I know people probably think I am crazy when they see me doing it but oh well...gotta do what you gotta do. We got her a few sippy cups but she has not caught onto that yet so we will have to work on it. Our room here at the White Swan does not compare at all to the room in Wuhan. Wuhan room was pure luxury. The White Swan is decent but the other hotel in Wuhan spoiled us but we will manage. I am going to post a few pics of our guides in Wuhan and then try to get Kassidy to bed as we are all very tired. Tomorrow we will tour a Buddhist temple/old Chen house/and provincal art crafts shopping center. I will try and take photos of those places and post them tomorrow.

No comments: