Thursday, August 28, 2008

Last Post Until We Get Home





Hello everyone. I know...another day without any post. Well you gotta give me a break. It is the end of the trip and I can barely function any longer and cannot wait to get home. I only have a few pics from yesterday of Kassidy and her friend Merrillee dressed in their Chinese clothes. Everything is so far on schedule for our return home to NC. We should leave here at the hotel around 6 AM and will get to NC Friday night around 7 PM EST. I hope there are no complications for the flights home. Well...we are getting ready to go to the consultate to take an oath and then we will have nothing left to do here except to go to bed so we can get up early in the morning for the flight. Cannot wait to see everyone and be able to sleep in our own beds. Ta Ta for now.

No comments: