Saturday, August 16, 2008

End of Day Two






This afternoon we took a long nap then got up to go out for dinner with the group. We went to a Thai restaurant. It was good, although the guy sitting beside us ordered chicken and it came out with head and all. I will attach a pic of that for those with strong stomachs. We went to 7-11 and got a few more snacks and bottled water then came back to the hotel and Billy and I both got massages. It was great. I think after that much traveling and pulling on luggage that it was well needed. Everyone so far here in China has been very nice and hospitable and will go out of their way to make sure you have what you need. Our guide, Grace, is so sweet. Tomorrow morning will start out by getting up at 8 AM and getting ready to go to Wuhan. We will leave the hotel at 10:10 to go back to the airport to catch the flight to Wuhan. I will attach a few pics of today and also a few more from yesterday when we were still traveling. Also, Mark and Beth who is also traveling with us met us in San Francisco with some little gifts that are so precious and I had to post.

1 comment:

Research-China.Org said...

If you could please have the "kidney" family contact me, I would like to discuss their experience with them.

Thanks!

Brian